I took the boys down to my parents' place last weekend while Danial was away on a course for work, and we had a great few days away! Here's a couple of photos of Regan with his Grandad and Nana:
Campbell, my budding artist, drawing on his new chalkboard (he says thanks Grandad!)....
and check out this awesome picture he drew of Mater from the Cars movies! I had to check with Daniel to make sure it wasn't his drawing, I couldn't believe at first my 3-yr-old did this! Proud mummy brag here...
And just to show how quickly my 2nd baby is growing, this is a pic of Campbell at 6 months old....
and here's Regan wearing the same overalls at 10 weeks old! Still a wee bit big, but wearing 3-6 month old clothes already, wasn't expecting that! Caught a great smile here too!
And another pic of my smiley baby, just cos I love it! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment